High School Book Club
The Book Club meets monthly during lunch in the library. Students can join at any time. Members read and discuss four books each year as well as participate in a community service activity.
text @ftgbooks to 81010 use code rudngie
Schedule for Lunchtime Meetings 2021-2022:
We meet every third Thursday at lunch in the HS Library. We also host "informal meetings" every Thursday in between to get to know other members better!
- Sept. 23rd - Choose books/genres for free choice discussions
- Oct. 21st - Group discussion over free choice novel & Halloween Party
- Nov. 18th - Final group discussion over free choice novel, get copies of Novel #2 (TBA), & Thanksgiving Potluck
- Dec. 16th - Group discussion over Novel #2, Christmas book exchange, & Christmas Party
- Jan. 20th - Final group discussion over Novel #2 & get copies of Novel #3 (TBA)
- Feb. 17th - Group discussion over Novel #3 & Valentine's Day Party
- Mar. 24th - Final group discussion over Novel #3 & Book Projects discussion
- Apr. 21st - Work on Book Projects & officer nominations
- May 12th - Officer elections & End-of-Year Pizza Party
**Spring Book Projects at IE -- date & time TBA**