Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Fort Gibson Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


New Student Enrollment Info

Contract your respective school site for enrollment times. 

Please bring the following documents to enroll your child:

  • Birth certificate
  • Shot record (up to date immunizations required)
  • Two (2) utility bills (including the physical address of the home)
  • Tax Assessment Document
  • C.D.I.B. card (if student is Native American)